Last Friday, we met Andy, Jessica and Abe Hatfield at the Fun Fest Parade. It was almost impossible to take pictures because I was holding a squirmy, wormy toddler on my lap, who at any moment might dash off and actually join the parade himself. But, here are a few of our favorite parade highlights that I did manage to capture:
Here's Festus!
"A tain, A tain! Toot-toot!"--commentary by Brady Osborne
"Horses, Horses! Neigh, Neigh, Neigh"--again commentary by Brady Osborne
And the highlight of the whole parade--The South Cheerleaders!
In the words of Brady D.-- "Go Webulz! Cheeweadus, Cheeweadus!"
I have no pics of Brady because I had him pinned on my lap and couldn't chance an escape!
We also attended the Crazy 8's Race to support our super cute, in-shape daddy!
There go the amazing Elite Runners!
There go the amazing Elite Runners!
Here are Hunter and Jeremy before the race. They both did great!
And, here are Jeremy's parents strolling the kids in Neil's Walk. I, on the other hand, was just watching from the sidelines eating cheese crackers. Hey, somebody had to guard the chairs! Maybe next year I'll be back to my super-duper running college shape and run with Jeremy. Okay, maybe not.






2 comments:
You just gave me the biggest dose of nostalgia. How I remember fun fest with it taste of tri-cities and free concerts. I'm totally jealous.
I'm with you girl! I don't run unless someone is chasing me. We had fun at the parade with you all! Let's get together again soon!
Post a Comment