Saturday, January 31, 2009

Manly Men

These are pictures of my manly man son playing with his manly man trains in front of his manly man basketball goal.
This is the conversation my manly man son and his manly man father had in the car this evening:

Little Man: "Daddy, I need my paci!"
Big Man: "No, you are a big boy like Daddy. Do I use a paci?"
Little Man: "No, Daddy. But, I need one to go to sleep." (whining, etc.........)
Big Man: "You don't need one now. But, I'll get you one when we get home and bring it to you in bed. What color do you want?"
Little Man: "A pink one!"
Big Man: "No, Brady. Pink is for girls."
Little Man: "No Daddy. Pink is for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

G-Daddy told me to delete the post of Brady's princess dress debut. He is not gonna like this one either. But again, this is my blog, where I try to tell the truth and document REAL life. And, if you will notice, I am referring to them both as manly men because that IS the truth.......minus pink paci requests from the little guy and an over obsessive addiction to lip moisturizing by the big one ;

No comments: