So.......I have said numerous times that my sweet, little Karson is such a
"girly-girl".........I renege.
"girly-girl".........I renege.
Due to the fact that we had some major tree work done in our back yard, we have some
"trenches" and bare spots in the grass. Last Friday, as Jeremy and I were working in the backyard, Karson kept begging to get in the baby pool. We weren't about to go there yet, so she found an alternative activity..........
"trenches" and bare spots in the grass. Last Friday, as Jeremy and I were working in the backyard, Karson kept begging to get in the baby pool. We weren't about to go there yet, so she found an alternative activity..........
The combination of the trenches and water run-off from the cleaned patio furniture made the perfect mud pit!

Her very impressionable, 10-second younger brother decided to join her.
But, he didn't even get half as dirty as she did!
The bathtub had to have a good bath after she got finished!
Doesn't this look like the face of the future Miss Mud Wrestling America!






1 comment:
Totally brings back CNC memories of mudball!!!
Post a Comment