We hope everyone had a wonderful time enjoying Halloween festivities! We sure did! If you want some candy.......come on over......we are overflowing with it!!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
A Fairytale w/ a lot of hot air.........
Here are our fairytale characters.....Karson as Sleeping Beauty (or as she would say, the Pink Princess) and Brady as Prince Phillip.
They both chose their costumes while we were at Disney World. I love it that Brady chose to be a prince instead of a pirate.......glad he saw the sword and shield in Fantasy Land before he spotted the pirate sword in Adventure Land!!!!
I'm glad that my Karson loves fairy tales! Her daddy and I are already praying for her very own Prince Charming. But, we are really praying that Jesus will come back very soon and that she will grow up in Heaven and be the princess of our Heavenly King!!!
Here I am at their preschool party. Karson wanted me to be Wendy from Peter Pan. Luckily I held onto my Blue Fairy dress from my high school's production of Pinocchio.
And here we have my own woopie cushion! He couldn't have picked a more fitting costume! He was such a sport to dress up for the twins' party!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment